- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Pre-Med, STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Thinking of pursuing a pre-med track? This introductory 1-week medicine program will introduce you to the world of surgery. Practice your hand-eye coordination and learn core surgical skills such as suturing and knot-tying and you’ll be well on your way to becoming a surgeon! Your journey starts now with BLI!
Looking for more? Check out Mini Med school and Pet Medicine for more pre-HS hands-on medical programs at the Boston Leadership Institute. Consider our pre-HS medicine suite! Take Mini Med School (session #2: July 18-22 at LCA) and Intro to Surgery (session #1: July 25-29 at LCA) back to back!