- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Arts, Advertising
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Marketing, Sales and Service
- Credit Awarded: No
In this brand new one-week business program, you’ll learn about brand identity, algorithm optimization, organic reach, and every other buzzword and strategy that can help your social media presence blow up. Try your hand at a variety of marketing techniques, such as designing a newsletter in Constant Contact, brochures or posters in Canva, and designing a brand logo in Adobe.
Outside of social media and self-branding, marketing is one of the highest paid subsections of business. If you’re looking towards business school, there are concepts you can learn now to get ahead and knock it out of the park in college interviews. ROI – Return on investment. SEO – Search engine optimization. CTA – Call to action. These are concepts good marketers NEED to know. Have you heard of a marketing deck? This is crucial to success, as it creates a consistent look and feel for your brand. In this program, you may create your own! By the end of this program, you’ll know them all and how to implement them so you can help your future employer earn the most money possible.