TeenLife’s Guest Blog Policy
Interested in posting a guest blog with TeenLife? Great! The TeenLife Blog receives thousands of visitors every year, all looking for informative and insightful content about enrichment experiences and teen education.
Below you will find our rules and requirements for posting a guest blog, as well as the benefits that you can expect from a post on our site.
Guest Blog Policy
- The guest blog organization must have a listing on TeenLife (standard or paid).
- The blog post should be between 600 and 1200 words in length.
- Content must be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- TeenLife does not accept or give payment for guest blog posts.
- The blog may include one do-follow link to the site of the author’s choice. If there are multiple links in the content, TeenLife will add a “nofollow” tag to the rest of the sites. Internal links to other TeenLife content may also be added within.
- The topic must cover teen-related topics, such as gap years, pre-med, etc. At this time, we are not accepting guest blogs on the following topics:
- Driving schools and driving tips
- Rehab or alcohol and drug addiction
- Gambling and casinos
- Any product placement
- Rejection or acceptance of topics is solely at the discretion of the Content Editor.
- The Content Editor may make edits to the submission, including but not limited to: adding headings, optimizing the content for SEO purposes, correcting spelling and grammar mistakes and changing language to match brand voice. Any editorial changes will not affect the core content of the post.
Above all, any guest blog submissions cannot be solely promotional of a program or organization. It must focus on being informative about a topic of interest to our audience and not about the benefits of a specific program or organization. If the Content Editor finds the article to be too self-promotional, then the article can be rejected or heavily edited to adhere to policy.
Submitting a Guest Blog Post
If you are interested in submitting a guest blog post to TeenLife, please click HERE.
Please read this policy in full before submitting, as guest blogs that do not meet these criteria may not be considered. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.