- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Debate, Economics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Calling all mini entrepreneurs! Do you have ideas to create the next best product on the market? Do you think you have what it takes to convince investors to believe in your product? Learn how you can make your dream a reality with Junior Shark Tank. Students will propose a business plan and create a presentation that they will pitch to a group of "investors".
Students will gain valuable skills such as oral presentation, marketing, accounting and finance, as well as how to fundraise and implement production of a product. If you think you've got what it takes, jump into the tank and face "The Sharks".