At Tufts, our Pre-College Programs offer ambitious high school students the opportunity to learn from renowned faculty and experience rigorous academics at a leading higher education institution. Our summer programs combine the academic rigor of a top 30 university with a vibrant community of inspired learners and an engaging virtual campus...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Courses, College Experience, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Call: (617) 627-3454
Want to take a class or two and get a taste of what it is like to study at Tufts University? Open to students who can commute to Tufts or who are looking to take classes exclusively online.
This program allows motivated high school students to enroll in Tufts Undergraduate-level courses, studio art workshops, and (during the summer) capstone College Prep workshops. This program is flexible, allowing you to take only the classes you need to meet your academic goals.
- Top-ranked University just minutes from Boston
- Earn college credit in undergraduate-level courses and in courses designed for high school students
- Get help with Standardized Test Prep or College Essay Writing (summer only)
- Attend our hallmark summer College Prep 101 Workshop that: Teaches students the skills they need to succeed in college (and life) and Explores some of our country’s leading Universities through Admissions Tours (past schools have included: Tufts, Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Northeastern, Brown, Amherst, and Brandeis; not all schools are visited each summer)
- Make lifelong friends with students from all over the world!
- Excellent academic experience
- Earn Tufts college credit
- Official Tufts transcript upon request
- Enhanced understanding of studying and life at college
- Skills to navigate the Undergraduate experience
Cost and Session Information
Summer I 2021: May 26-July 2
Summer II 2021: July 6-August 13
Credit and audit options available (varies by course)
Per course rate see Tuition & Fees section
Limited scholarships are available (summer only).