This 2-week program provides a deep, 360-degree understanding of how computer and digital information works, its connection to the field of cybersecurity and how you can protect yourself and your information. This program will help build the foundation and concepts to later pursue studying and preparing to take the official Certified Hacker Analyst certification exam, sponsored by the Institute for Security and Open Methodologies (ISECOM).
At the end of this program, you’ll walk away with:
- A 360-degree understanding of how computer and digital information works and the fundamentals of cybersecurity to keep your information secure
- The preparation needed to take the official certification exam for Certified Hacker Analyst sponsored by the Institute for Security and Open Methodologies (exam not included in the program)
- A certificate of completion with a QU instructor-written review and assessment
- One-month access to Quinnipiac’s own Cybersecurity Badge & Course Certifications
This program has not yet been scheduled for Summer 2023. If you are interested in learning more about this program, please be sure to "Request Info" and we'll get back to you as plans are made.
Option 1: 2-week program, weekend activities, plus full room & board (overnight) $3,360
Option 2: 2-week program, Monday-Friday, on-campus program (commuter), lunch: $2,400
All options include:
- Two weeks of faculty-designed and delivered programming, administered on campus with educational support staff and program materials
- All technology and software support
- Quinnipiac T-shirt
- Certificate of completion
- Special Quinnipiac Admissions events
Partial financial support may be available for those who indicate the need for support in their application. Financial support awards are based on a combination of need and merit.