Study in Montreal this summer and prepare for college with engaging courses on the campus of McGill University, often referred to as the “Harvard of the North”. This pre-college summer program for high school students balances academic enrichment and growth with fun group excursions and free time to explore one of the top student cities in the world! Students will enjoy the independence that they desire balanced with the structure, guidance and supervision that parents expect...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Finance, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Finance
- Credit Awarded: No
We have collaborated with the New York Institute of Finance (NYIF) to provide high school students with an unparalleled financial educational experience in New York City. Learn the ins and outs of the financial sector and be inspired by industry professionals through engaging sessions and collaborative projects, all while surrounded by the excitement of New York City! You’ll leave NY with lifelong friendships, memories, and practical knowledge of the careers available in finance.
- Financial District Guided Tour.
- Visit Times Square, Top of the Rock and Chelsea Market.
- Enjoy the “Best Eats” in NYC’s most famous neighborhoods.
- Network with prominent guest speakers and gain industry insights.
- Compete in a Fund Manager Simulation Competition.
- View the skyline from a towering observation deck 70 floors high.
- Explore and enjoy New York City with your new friends.
- Live in-person training delivered by senior Wall Street financial experts and practitioners.
Cost and Session Information
14-day Program | $5,499 | Dates: July 10 - July 23
7-day Program | $2,999 | Dates: July 10 - July 16 or July 17 - July 23