Travel to Costa Rica this summer for an unforgettable teen community service program, where you’ll volunteer alongside our long-standing service partners and support a variety of impactful projects. As part of the service-learning framework, our staff provide guidance and reflection on the impact of the work we do throughout the program. When not volunteering, you’ll be on amazing adventures like learning to surf, rappelling down a waterfall and zip-lining over the rainforest!
- Participate in a local beautification project.
- Snorkel among tropical fish at Isla Tortuga.
- Work on a community project like helping to build homes.
- Enjoy a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure.
- Experience a canyoning adventure in Arenal.
- Learn to surf with professional instructors.
- Zip-line over the canopy in Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- Learn how to salsa at a Latin dance class.
June 20 - June 29, July 7 - July 16, July 20 - July 29
June 29 - July 19, June 20 - July 10, June 29 - July 19
June 30 - July 27