This East Coast teen tour in the USA and Canada shows you the best of what the Northeast has to offer. On this summer road trip, get ready for the non-stop thrills like whitewater rafting, sea kayaking, waterskiing or wakeboarding, experiencing Niagara Falls and jet boating. The adventure doesn’t stop on the water though with stops in Boston, Montreal, and Toronto coupled with the scenic playgrounds of Acadia and Mont-Tremblant National Park.
Between this action-packed itinerary and our summer program leaders that are experts at creating a close, inclusive family for everyone, you are in for one incredible experience!
- Thrilling Via Ferrata climbing adventure.
- Whitewater Raft the Rouge River.
- Niagara Falls Voyage to the Falls and Niagara River Jetboat.
- Canada’s Wonderland Thrill Rides & Splash Works.
- Cheer each other on at the challenge ropes course.
- Major League Baseball.
- Sea kayak along Maine coastline.
- Waterski, wakeboard or tube at Mont Tremblant resort.
- Luge down Mont Tremblant slopes.
- Compete at Laser Tag and Wacky Whirlyball.