From the big city excitement of Lisbon to the small-town charm of Lagos, you will have a blast exploring Portugal on this trip for high schoolers. You and your fellow travelers will enjoy thrilling canyoning, kayaking, and surfing! Led by amazing leaders, since this is a summer program for a smaller travel group, it allows you to occasionally go off the beaten path to explore charming towns and discover local treasures.
- Rappel down a waterfall at Peneda Geres National Park.
- Cruise the Douro River.
- Hang ten at surf school on the Costa da Caparica.
- Dance the night away at local dance clubs.
- Taste Lisbon’s finest pastries at Pasteis de Belem.
- Kayak through fascinating rock formations in Lagos.
- Chill on Mediterranean beaches.
- Wander through the San Miguel and Time Out markets.