This summer program for high school students brings you to see incredible scenery, ancient ruins, and crystal blue waters all in one unforgettable experience! Between all the stunning views and landmarks, teens will tour Italy and mainland Greece hunting for the best espresso, browsing the local shops and art galleries, and dining in the most amazing restaurants. We group the teens on this program into co-ed, age-compatible groups that are fun and inclusive for all.
After relishing in the stunning coastal views of Cinque Terre, exploring the Olympic sites, whitewater rafting and enjoying delicious food, teens on this Greece and Italy summer trip will leave with new friendships and memories to last a lifetime.
- Hike the 5 villages of Cinque Terre.
- Marvel at Leonardo da Vinci’s painting, The Last Supper.
- Enjoy watersports and tube in the Ionian Sea.
- Prepare authentic delicacies at an Italian cooking school.
- Venture to the Parthenon and Acropolis.
- Enjoy an incredible whitewater rafting adventure.
- Visit the site of the ancient Olympic games.
- Taste Italian Perugina Chocolate.