- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Application Deadline: 03/15/22
An introduction to the basic principles of visual design, daily lessons will be applied to communication problems involving message and audience.
2022 applications will open November 15, 2021.
After two weeks, students will develop conceptual and problem-solving skills to create graphic form for a range of publication content. This intermediate course is designed for students who have a basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. Participants will leave the workshop with submissions for their portfolio or pieces they can submit during the college application process.
Cost and Session Information
Session Dates: June 26 - July 9, 2022
Summer 2022 costs will be finalized in October 2021.