Loyola Marymount University offers a unique 2023 summer program with courses that range from Acting for the Camera to Entrepreneurship. Be sure to check our site for additional program details...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media, Design, Arts
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Marketing, Sales and Service
- Credit Awarded: No
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
An introduction to the basic principles of visual design, daily lessons will be applied to communication problems involving message and audience.
Apply by our March 15, 2023 deadline for the best chance at being placed in your top choice program.
After two weeks, students will develop conceptual and problem-solving skills to create graphic form for a range of publication content. This intermediate course is designed for students who have a basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. Participants will leave the workshop with submissions for their portfolio or pieces they can submit during the college application process.
Cost and Session Information
Session Dates: June 25 - July 8, 2023
Two-Week residential, non-credit programs: $5,400