The course seeks to establish a solid foundation of technical, creative, team work, and communication skills for future engineers through effective problem solving, analysis, and design techniques. Applications for summer 2024 will open November 15th, 2023 and close March 15th, 2024. ..(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Debate, Politics and Diplomacy, Social Justice, Humanities
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Government and Public Administration, Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Credit Awarded: No
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
The course focuses on the important issues and topics that different groups encounter in the US. After grounding the groups in their individual contexts, the course will take on various political issues to determine how they work together (or against each other).
Applications for summer 2024 will open on November 15, 2023 and close on March 15, 2024.
The will focus on race, gender, class, and other aspects of identities that intersect in unique ways to influence political preferences. During this course, students will examine how these intersecting identities affect political behavior.
Cost and Session Information
Two-Week, Non-Credit Bearing, Residential Program
Session 2: July 14 - July 27, 2024
Summer 2024 cost is $5,800.