- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Sports Management
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Application Deadline: 03/15/22
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
Learn innovative business concepts through a variety of in-class and on-site lessons, panel discussions and group work!
2022 applications will open November 15, 2021.
Accentuated by didactic learning experiences, students will receive first-hand instruction from world-class faculty and renowned professionals from across the sports and entertainment industries, including law, technology, management and marketing. Included will be workshops on college admission, career and professional development, leadership, diversity, multiculturalism and negotiation. The opportunity to exercise leadership skills and teamwork round out the student experience as they engage regularly in thought provoking, team-oriented activities built to hone their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Visit our website for more details.
Cost and Session Information
Session Dates: July 17 - July 30, 2022
Summer 2022 costs will be finalized in October 2021.