Loyola Marymount University offers a unique 2023 summer program with courses that range from Acting for the Camera to Entrepreneurship. Be sure to check our site for additional program details...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Marketing, Sales and Service
- Credit Awarded: No
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
Programs outcomes include: explore a passion that drives you and gain insight into your own entrepreneurial spirit, learn how to work closely with peers on group projects, and gain the leadership skills necessary to be successful in business school and beyond.
Apply by our March 15, 2023 deadline for the best chance at being placed in your top choice program.
Under the guidance of LMU College of Business Administration (CBA) faculty, participants will receive an introduction into the exciting world of building a business from the ground up. Students will have a chance to get their feet wet in working groups aimed at developing their business ideas and will leave the two-week program having presented their work to local entrepreneurial leaders.
Cost and Session Information
Session 2: July 16 - July 29, 2023
Two-Week residential, non-credit programs: $5,400