Study Spanish in one of the most ancient and diverse cities in Spain - Granada! Explore the narrow, cobblestoned streets of the former Muslim quarter, the Albaicin, wander the passageways of the Alhambra, or enter the caves of the Gypsies and experience the passion of a flamenco performance!..(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Religious Studies, Hiking, History, Stress Reduction, Meditation, Christian
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (512) 380-1706
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
Trek across the striking landscapes of Galicia in northern Spain. Experience this ancient centuries old pilgrim’s path. Hike village to village and end in Santiago de Compostela and the shrine of St. James. Explore ancient churches and monasteries along the way. Sync mind, body, and spirit as you walk your Camino.
A wonderful program to hike daily through the Spanish countryside. On this proram experience complete freedom of movement! Expect to walk 12 to 18 miles per day - but taking your time and exploring the villages and natural sites along the way. We will tour Santiago and the Atlantic Coast of Galicia. The Cathedral in Santiago de Compestela is one of the most significant religious places in the world.
Cost and Session Information
The program includes meals, accommodation, airport transfers, onsite directors, safety & supervision, van support and international medical insurance.