- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Mexico
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Surfing, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Application Deadline: 05/15/22
- Call: (512) 380-1706
Travel to Oaxaca, Mexico for a transformative adventure! Hike in the cool cloud forests of the Sierra Sur mountains. Stay in log cabins and learn about the forest from indigenous guides. Attend surf camp in world-famous Puerto Escondido. Learn to surf or perfect your skills. Participate in other aquatic activities.
This program is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. Explore a variety of settings beginning with Oaxaca City and its colonial city center. From Oaxaca City travel to the Sierra Sur mountains and stay in an indiginous reserve and experience pure nature. Visit Mazunte and practice paddle boarding and get to release baby sea turtles. In Puerto Escondido take surf lessons with experienced professionals at a premier surf school.
Cost and Session Information
The program includes accommodations, meals, guide services, international medical insurance and surf instruction.