- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Argentina
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Travel to Patagonia for the peak of South America’s ski season. The program is based at Cerro Catedral in Bariloche. This is a premiere winter sports destination. Participants will have daily ski and snowboard activities. The program includes a Buenos Aires excursion for some culture and city life before hitting the mountain slopes!
This is the perfect program for those interested in improving or maintaining their ski and snowboarding skills and having the opportunity to do so when this is not available in North America. It is a unique opportunity to experience the winter sports season in South America!