- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Mexico
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, August, September
- Category: Academic
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Financial Aid: Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
Study abroad in Oaxaca, Mexico. Experience the colonial charms of this highland city surrounded by lush mountains and indigenous villages. Oaxaca is one of the most unique cities in Mexico, and is an ideal location for language immersion and exploring the country's pre-Hispanic past.
Study at an accredited Mexican university in Oaxaca City and earn university credit. Take Spanish classes and electives in the colonial section of Oaxaca or for advanced-level Spanish students enroll in courses with local students. Arcos Learning Abroad provides quality academic support and assistance while you are on your study abroad program.