- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Experience the bounty of Californias most magical landscapes and help to improve them! Explore the splendors of Yosemite National Park, take a dip in Lake Tahoe, and inflatable kayak down thrilling rapids as you soak in the warm summer sun.
Share a smile and a meal with the impoverished of San Francisco as you serve the homeless at the Glide Foundation and spend a day learning about what it's like to be a member of this under-served group at St. Anthony's Foundation. Explore the splendors of Yosemite National Park, take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe, and inflatable kayak down thrilling rapids as you soak in the warm summer sun. Take surf lessons at one of Northern Californias most enchanting beaches and explore the beautiful city of San Francisco. Take a journey this summer that will not be forgotten by you or those you serve!