- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Kayaking, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 17, 18
Build your leadership and wilderness skills by exploring the untouched wilderness of America’s “Last Frontier.” Savor the sight of the Alaska Range stretching for hundreds of miles as you trek through the alpine tundra and a kaleidoscope of wildflowers to unbelievable mountain views. Whitewater kayak, learn to ice climb, hike, and raft!
Feel the exhilaration of whitewater rafting class II and III rapids or spotting a grizzly bear in the wilds of Denali National Park. Experience the thrill of crossing a seemingly endless glacier and climbing a shimmering ice wall. Sea kayak to the far reaches of the incomparable Prince William Sound amongst orcas and natural ice sculptures. For a journey beyond the extraordinary, Alaska still triumphs as the last frontier.