- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship, Mentoring, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
How do you develop entrepreneurial thinking? This online course focuses on wildly successful companies such as Netflix and Apple to understand how they work. High school students learn the tools of innovation, how businesses create products, and how they compete. If technology, marketing or start-ups are your passion, this course is for you. You will hear from Dr. Dan Fogel, an award-winning Wake Forest professor, through video lectures and complete interactive projects.
This course is flexible and 100% online, meaning that you can complete your course whenever it works with your schedule. There will be 30 hours of overall course time over 2 or 4 weeks, depending on the session you choose, including video lessons, unit assignments, and access to your mentor.
Cost and Session Information
See upcoming 2 week and 4 week options at https://wfuonline.precollegeprograms.org/business#section-learning