- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Social Justice, Entrepreneurship, Mentoring, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to make a difference? Then this online course in Social Entrepreneurship from Case Western Reserve University is a must. Discover how social entrepreneurs get started, build a value proposition, find customers, identify problems, come up with solutions and create a team. Ideal for future business majors, budding entrepreneurs and anyone with a social conscience.
This course is flexible and 100% online, meaning that you can complete your course whenever it works with your schedule. There will be 30 hours of overall course time over 2 or 4 weeks, depending on the session you choose, including video lessons, unit assignments, and live sessions with your mentor.
Cost and Session Information