World Scholars Academy offers elite summer courses for ages 12-18 designed and taught by world-leading professional scholars. Discover your future career path and accelerate your success with personalized academic guidance and high-level instruction from the world's most accomplished educators...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Pre-Med, STEM, Bio Technology, Computer Science, Robotics, Game Design, Gifted, Mathematics, Engineering, Chemistry, Aerospace, Physics, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Career Clusters: Information Technology
World Scholars Academy offers elite STEM summer courses for ages 12-18 designed and taught by world-leading STEM scholars. Discover your future career path and accelerate your success with personalized college guidance and high-level instruction in STEM subjects led by the world's most accomplished educators.
World Scholars Academy courses are taught by world-elite instructors from top universities, hand-selected for their intellectual leadership and ability to transmit high-level insights to their students. On our programs you'll work both one-on-one with your instructor and in a select group of other academically-ambitious peers from around the world. Our summer courses introduce students to what it is like to undertake advanced study in leading disciplines, while providing the correct technical foundations and learning mindsets to attain the highest levels of academic and professional success.
World Scholars Academy STEM programs are delivered virtually in (i) ten live and interactive online classes, and (ii) two one-on-one personalized academic tutorials. Courses are available for ages 12-18 in Medicine, Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics.
World Scholars Academy STEM Courses
World Mathematics Academy (ages 15-18)
World Engineers Academy (ages 15-18)
Discover Engineering Academy (ages 12-14)
World Coders Academy (ages 15-18)
Discover Computer Science Academy (ages 12-14)
World Doctors Academy (ages 15-18)
Discover Medicine Academy (ages 12-14)
STEM Course Elements
• Daily assignments
• Collaborative group work
• Individual academic feedback and guidance
• Take-home continuing study exercises and resources
• Letter of recommendation for school/university applications and work experience from your professor (upon satisfactory participation)
• Lifetime access to video recordings of each class for future review
• Complimentary admission to our Career Exploration Academy course
• Course completion certificate
Classes will last approximately two hours and will be delivered on weekdays. Please visit our website for additional course details.
"Through this program, I was able to study something I had always been passionate about but the depth to which I was taught and the discussions we had during our tutorials developed that passion to another level." –Emily B. (16) Walnut Creek, USA
"These past two weeks have given me an unforgettable experience that have helped me settle my thoughts for university." –Andrea R. (18) Baltimore, USA
"Best tutor ever! Always answers questions with a high degree of understanding!"–Stefan K. (17) Linz, Austria
"The teaching was motivational and it really gave me a love for the subject."–Sara T. (16) Palo Alto, USA
"Our tutor made the course look so easy which it was not and helped our doubts every time we asked him."–Lara K. (14) Oxford, UK
"The course helped me figure out what I would like to do in the future.”–Raphael S. (13) Miami, USA
Cost and Session Information
World Scholars Academy selects exceptional and motivated students from around the world. Places on our summer programs are capped and we recommend early application for the best chance of success.
World Scholars Academy 2022 STEM Program Dates:
Program dates vary by subject and location. Please visit our website for details.