World Scholars Academy law internships provide students ages 15-18 with the exclusive opportunity to work jointly with a world-leading legal researcher. On your internship you will advance the boundaries of knowledge in a contemporary legal issue, including jurisprudence, political economy, antitrust law, and government censorship, while coauthoring an original research paper in collaboration with other student colleagues and under the guidance of your expert mentor...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Gifted, Career Exploration, Study Skills
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Finance, Health Science, Information Technology, Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
World Scholars Academy offers elite career exploration courses for ages 12-18 taught by world-leading professional scholars. Explore your future career path and accelerate your success with a high-level introduction to the leading fields of Business, Medicine, Law, Engineering, and Computer Science led by the world's most accomplished educators.
World Scholars Academy courses are taught by world-elite instructors from top universities, hand-selected for their intellectual leadership and ability to transmit high-level insights to their students. On our programs you'll work both one-on-one with your instructor and in a select group of other academically-ambitious peers from around the world. Our summer courses introduce students to what it is like to undertake advanced study in leading disciplines, while providing the correct foundations and learning mindsets to attain the highest levels of academic and professional success.
World Scholars Academy career exploration summer courses are offered for students ages 12-18, and provide a high-level overview of the fields of Business, Medicine, Law, Engineering, and Computer Science. Each subject is taught by a world-leading professional scholar in their respective field. Students spend equal time exploring key concepts in each discipline, gaining insight into what it would be like to study that subject at a high-level. Students will also be introduced to the professions available in each field, helping them to decide whether one might suit them as a career. The Career Exploration Academy is additionally useful in familiarizing students with what it is like to study on World Scholars Academy academic courses, and helping them to decide which of these they might like to enroll in over the summer. The Career Exploration Academy is delivered virtually over two weeks in ten asynchronous online classes.
Career Exploration Academy
• Daily assignments
• Take-home continuing study exercises and resources
• Guest interviews with prominent industry professionals in each field
• Tuition fee can be credited towards any future World Scholars Academy course
Class recordings last approximately two hours. Please visit our website for additional course details.
Cost and Session Information
Career Exploration Program Costs: