- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Courses, College Experience, Social Justice, STEM, Writing, Gifted, History, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Application Deadline: 05/30/21
- Call: (202) 687-7087
This summer, experience the excitement of college life at Georgetown University. Our Summer High School Programs offer the opportunity to take undergraduate courses for three or four college credits while attending our college prep seminar to master the SAT/ACT for the college admission process!
Our five-week summer session will take you on an intensive learning experience. You'll dig into a single subject through an experiential, hands-on course that integrates off-site visits and guest speakers with discussion sections and collaborative work. Students can expect to amass a wealth of knowledge and college experience in a short amount of time.
During the program, students will also attend a College Prep Seminar where they will learn how to master test-taking strategies for SAT/ACT and prepare for college search/admissions process.
Cost and Session Information
College Credit Courses
Main Second Session: July 11–August 13, 2021
College Prep Program
College Prep Program: July 11–August 14, 2021
- American Politics
- Creative Writing
- International Relations
- Introduction to Data Science
- Leaders in Advocacy
- National Security & Intelligence
- U.S. Campaigns & Elections
- Washington & the World
Estimated tuition cost is: $7,878, but it may vary. Be sure to check out our website for more details.