- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $290
- Financial Aid: Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
- Call: (800) 992-1892
The EF Internship & Spanish Language Program in Barcelona, Malaga, or Madrid combines an unpaid internship experience of 50 hours or more with a minimum 8-week EF Spanish Language Course. The Internship Plus option extends this experience to 6 or 9 months.
This program combines volunteer experience of 50 hours or more with a minimum 8-week language Course. In addition to making progress toward fluency in your language course with interactive lessons inside and outside of the classroom, you'll enrich your understanding of the language by volunteering part-time at a local organization.
Cost and Session Information
Start and Monday.
EF Homestay: (included) Twin room with a carefully selected local host. Breakfast and dinner will be prepared by your hosts Monday-Friday, and all meals on weekends.
EF Residence: Twin room from $115/week. Meals are not included.
A package of tuition, accommodation, meals, activities, transfers, and flights is available. Please call or text the US Based Admissions Team at 1-800-992-1892 to get a personalized price quote or learn more.