- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: South Korea
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Korean
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: (800) 992-1892
Learn Korean at EF Language’s newest campus in the Kyobo Towers in Gangnam; Seoul's trendiest neighborhood. Surrounded by shops, restaurants and cafes, our school is easy access to explore this thrilling city! Start on any Monday for a minimum of two weeks and take 20 or more lessons per week. Stay six weeks to increase by one level!
Cost and Session Information
Minimum of $1390 for two weeks of the EF Basic course. Tuition, homestay twin room accommodation, and meals are included. Option to pay an additional fee of $50/week to live in a single homestay room or $225/week for a shared room in an EF Residence. Activities, sports and excursions are offered at EF group rates.