- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: China, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, United Arab Emirates, South Korea
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Academic Year, Semester, Other
- Start Month: January, April, June, September, November
- Category: Language
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Dorm, Homestay, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $250
- Financial Aid: Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 - $20,000
- Call: (800) 992-1892
THE ULTIMATE STUDY ABROAD EXPERIENCE
Invest in your dreams. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network – and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January.
Study abroad and learn more than just a language. Become fluent in a new culture. Prepare for an official exam, gain international work experience, and expand your network. College credit available allowing you to make progress towards a current or future degree while abroad.
- 15 world class destinations
- Experience total cultural immersion
- Achieve complete fluency
- Gain skills and build your global future
- Make friends from 100 different countries, building an international network for life
- French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
Call the Admissions Team today and let us help you plan the adventure of a lifetime while living the language abroad.
For more than 50 years, EF has helped millions of people become citizens of the world by breaking down barriers of language, culture, and geography. Through cultural exchanges, educational travel, language training and degree programs we are the World Leader in International Education.
Cost and Session Information
Please contact the US Based Admissions Team for a personalized study abroad consultation and price quote. Call or text us at 1-800-992-1892 or email us at ILS@ef.com.
One of my dreams was to travel to South Korea. From day one we were immersed in the Korean culture and even interviewing people on the street... in Korean! I thank EF Seoul and their wonderful staff and teachers for giving me the opportunity to experience Seoul and learn the Korean language so efficiently. I hope to return next year to continue my Korean language studies!- Gisela Escobar Díaz - July 12, 2018
EF allowed me to experience a series of unforgettable 'firsts': flying without my parents, traveling internationally, applying for a visa, living with a family I did not know, and making international friends. Each one became more and more thrilling and exciting as I spent more and more time with EF! As a high school student, EF allowed me to feel like an adult for the first time ever! Who can call a taxi in a foreign country? Me! Who can wash and hang their laundry off a balcony? Me! Lost? Nope! I know my way around Beijing Metro!- Ananda Thomas - September 5, 2017
The trips were incredible, ranging from the Summer Palace to the Great Wall. Even when activities weren't planned, all the students would get together and go somewhere fun.- Brittany Nagy - October 20, 2015
It was an amazing nine months abroad. I had the opportunity to travel around Spain as well as Europe, and meet the best friends of my life. I'm now fluent in Spanish, and I'm returning home so much more knowledgeable about the world.- Alison Bogy - August 20, 2016