Teach Me Wall Street Virtual Summer Camp for Teens, Grades 9-12. Our Wall Street Learning Pathway covers 4 areas Wall Street 101, Investing & Trading, Personal Finance (Budgeting & Beyond), Fintech, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Instruction is live and interactive.
We offer 4 Tracks on our Wall Street Learning Pathway.
- Track 1 - Wall Street 101 - Explore how Wall Street works and the basics of stocks and bonds.
- Track 2 - Investing & Trading - Learn the best investment strategies to help you grow your money and how to do analysis to find these investments.
- Track 3 - Budgeting & Beyond - Learn how to create and manage a budget and avoid financial pitfalls.
- Track 4 - Fintech, Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrecy - Focus on new, uncharted and developing technologies plus the exciting career opportunities they present.
- Tracks are run twice a day to accommodate students in different time zones.
- Camp runs Monday – Friday, 10am - 12pm EST, and 1pm – 3pm EST.
- Students enroll in the 10am EST or 1pm EST sessions. If their schedule changes, they can alternate between offered session times.
- International students can contact us to learn about additional session times that are available for varying time zones.
- The first Boot-Camp session begins Monday, June 14, 2021.
TRACK 1 - Wall Street 101 - 1 week
This is the foundational boot camp for beginning investors and lays down the groundwork for the more advanced summer boot camp offerings. It covers:
HOW THE STOCK MARKET WORKS - Who the players are and how a company gets listed on the stock exchange.
THINGS YOU CAN INVEST IN - Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and commodities.
ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE - Learn about regulators, the Federal Reserve Bank, and others.
BOOM and BUSTS – Find out how and why crashes occur and what causes the stock market to go up and down.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED – Get an overview of different Wall Street jobs, education options, and ways to build connections to prepare for a future in finance.
TRACK 2 - Investing and Trading Boot Camp - 2 weeks
Wall Street 101 is covered the first week. Topics of the second week include:
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS – When to buy stocks - Learn how to read stock charts, and forecast the ups and downs of stocks and the market.
FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS - What to buy - Find out how companies, industries and economics are analyzed to determine if an asset is good or bad.
STRATEGY TESTING – Pick stocks and simulate trading in real-time.
Track 3 - Budget & Beyond the Budget
This boot camp teaches valuable life skills in matters of personal finance and money management.
BUDGETING – Learn the purpose and process of creating a budget.
FINANCIAL PITFALLS – Find out how to identify and avoid hazardous financial traps.
REAL LIFE – Learn about bank accounts, 401Ks, taxes and insurance, and find out how to manage and use credit cards responsibly.
TRACK 4 - Fintech, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
New technologies are emerging every day, and buzzwords like “Bitcoin”and “fintech” are floating around in the news. This boot camp will demystify these and other buzzwords for students, and explore the following topics:
BLOCKCHAIN – Learn what it is, how it works and how it will shape our future with supply chains and other business uses.
CRYPTOCURRENCY – Find out how Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Etherium came about, and how it is used. Discover how Bitcoin mining works and learn how to protect your investments.
FINTECH - "Finance & Technology" Explore cutting edge technologies that are changing the financial world and its products and services.
JOBS OF THE FUTURE - Learn how you can prepare for careers in these emerging fields.
Meet the Teacher
Hi, I'm Annaline Dinkelmann
I worked in IT and spent 10 years on Wall Street working with the Investment Banking and Compliance Departments. I left Wall Street and spent 2 years as a full time day trader.
I started teaching educational workshops and have spoken at many New Jersey Educational Association (NJEA), Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) conferences, as well as hosted many educational workshops. I was also featured by CNN International in 2015.
I can successfully translate the world of finance to the layman and break it down for students.
Cost and Session Information
The first summer boot camp session begins Monday, June 14, with other sessions following throughout the summer. Multiple sessions make it easy to fit into virtually any summer schedule.
Students can enroll in individual 1-week boot camps or sign up for the 4-week complete Teach Me Wall Street learning pathway experience.
To find out more about the summer session dates and costs, be sure to check out our website for the latest news!