- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, Multiple Locations
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Semester
- Start Month: January, September
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Hotel, Other, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $125
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $10,000 - $20,000
Embark on a unique global experience in 12 weeks. EF Gap Semester is perfect for students who want to explore several countries, learn a language, volunteer, engage in cultural exchange, intern abroad, and develop leadership skills. Programs are accredited so students can earn college credit.
Every EF Gap Semester begins with a two week cultural immersion in Europe. Students then depart for their next two modules—a combination of Language Study, Service Learning, or an Internship in different countries—to build essential skills for their global careers. All EF Gap Semesters culminate with EF Leadership Academy in an English castle.
With the opportunity to earn college credit and place out of language classes, students return home with an advantage as they start or return to college. EF Gap Year is part of EF Education First. With more than 50,000 staff members and 600 offices and schools around the world, EF Gap Year offers unparalleled international support 24/7.
Cost and Session Information
EF Gap Semester starts $17,500. This price is all-encompassing and includes flights, transportation, all accomodations, many meals, activities and excursions, mentorship, and global support.