- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Thailand
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Semester
- Start Month: February, September
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Hotel
- Affiliation: Gap Year Association
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
Are you looking for an adventure? The Voyager allows you explore the natural wonders of Oceania and discover the rich cultures of Thailand and Japan. Experience the lush environments of Australia and New Zealand, get your hands dirty working with on an elephant conservation project, and explore the way culture and religion connect in Japan.
Start off this 10-week semester in Australia, visiting Melbourne, Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef, and Sydney before heading to New Zealand for a week. Immerse yourself in Kiwi culture on the North Island. Then, spend three weeks in Thailand visiting the bustling city of Bangkok, participating in service learning in Chiang Mai and getting some beach and island time in Krabi and Koh Lanta. Finally, spend four weeks in Japan, digging deep in their history, culture, and religion.