Are you a sophomore or junior in high school considering a career in medicine or bio-medical research? The Emory Pre-College Program is the perfect setting for high school students who want to explore different areas of study, possible majors and career paths in medicine.
Immerse yourself this summer in courses such as Sports Medicine, Pre-Med Studies, Cardiovascular Medicine or Cancer Research. These courses are designed to expose students to the fascinating world of health care and the challenging complexities of the medical profession.
Summer 2017 Pre-Health and Science courses for high school students include:
- Pre-Med Studies: The Anatomy of Movement
- Cancer: The Biology Behind the Disease
- Global Health Leadership in the 21st Century
- Forensics: Violence and Crime in US Public Health
- Advances in Cardiovascular Medicine and Technology
- Medical Images, Visualization, and 3D Modeling
- The Neuroscience of Brain Enhancement
- Probing the Brain: Illusions and Reaction Times
- Case Studies in Neuroscience
- Infectious Diseases: Causes and Cures
- Human Origins: From Primates to Facebook