Are you a sophomore or junior in high school considering a career in medicine or bio-medical research? The Emory Pre-College Program is the perfect setting for high school students who want to explore different areas of study, possible majors and career paths in medicine.
Immerse yourself this summer in courses such as: Sports Medicine, Pre-Med Studies, Cardiovascular Medicine, Forensics, Neuroscience, Microbiology, or Cancer Research. These courses are designed to expose students to the fascinating world of health care and the challenging complexities of the medical profession.
Summer Pre-Health and Science courses for high school students include:
- Pre-Med Studies: The Anatomy of Movement
- Cancer: The Biology Behind the Disease
- Global Health Leadership in the 21st Century
- Forensics: Violence and Crime in US Public Health
- The Neuroscience of Brain Enhancement
- Case Studies in Neuroscience
- Infectious Diseases: Causes and Cures
- Medical Microbiology and lab