- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Writing, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: Yes
The Emory Pre-College Program is a summer academic program for high school students. It gives college-bound sophomores and juniors an exciting glimpse of academic and residential life at a top-ranked national university.
High school students may explore topics with professors who are the leading experts in their fields, whether for two or six weeks.
A variety of two-week non-credit courses will be available for students to enroll in classes with their peers. Courses will be offered in both residential and online formats with three sessions from which to choose -- Sessions A & B are residential; Session C is online only.
Students wishing to earn credit alongside Emory undergraduates and earn transferable college credit will enroll in a six-week course through Emory Summer College. The majority of classes will be held online.