- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Finance, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: International Association for Continuing Education and Training
- Career Clusters: Finance
Teach Me Wall Street Virtual Summer Camp for Teens, Grades 9-12. Our Wall Street Learning Pathway covers 4 areas Wall Street 101, Investing & Trading, Personal Finance (Budgeting & Beyond), Fintech, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Instruction is live and interactive.
This is the foundational boot camp for beginning investors and lays down the groundwork for the more advanced summer boot camp offerings. It covers: HOW THE STOCK MARKET WORKS - Who the players are and how a company gets listed on the stock exchange. THINGS YOU CAN INVEST IN - Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and commodities. ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE - Learn about regulators, the Federal Reserve Bank, and others. BOOM and BUSTS – Find out how and why crashes occur and what causes the stock market to go up and down.
Cost and Session Information
Summer Camp 2022 The 5 day Boot camp runs twice daily at 10am EST and 1pm EST Sessions are 2 hours each with a 10min. Exact dates to be finalized.