- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Ghana, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Norway, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United States, Tanzania, Nepal, Austria, Denmark
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Volunteer abroad with year-round opportunities for ages 15 and up! United Planet Quests are designed to be immersive, authentic, comprehensive and provide you everything you’ll need to succeed. The program elements allow you to engage fully with a new culture, forge strong relationships, and challenge yourself. Most importantly, we partner with the community to ensure your experience will be important, relevant and helpful to the community you serve. Find out more!
Lots of your peers may be engaged in volunteer work. Hey, it makes you feel good and looks great on a college or job app. But why not try something that is “the most fulfilling thing (you’ve) ever done?” Get outside your bubble, experience a culture that’s completely foreign to you, do something important in a place where it’s needed. With United Planet, you’ll get all the support you need to make it safe, rewarding and valuable. Like many of our volunteers, maybe you’ll go for the experience … but you’ll bring back memories of some of the most amazing people you’ll ever meet. You might even introduce yourself to someone you may not recognize – yourself, after you see what the world has to offer.
Volunteer ooportunities available in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin and South America, with project areas in global health, environmental sustainability, and children and education.