- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Business, Economics, Finance, Forensic Science, Law, Robotics, Fashion, Leadership, Arts, Photography, Cybersecurity, Sports Management, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
** We're running residential & commuter programs at many Universities! Visit our COVID-19 Page for all safety protocols and program offerings.**
Just minutes from the beach, UCLA offers students the perfect campus on which to learn while enjoying the sun, surf, and sand. Apply today and join us at one of the nation's biggest hubs for the film and television industry and specializes in business, sports, leadership, screenwriting, and acting.
As a high school student, you may not have much say in the classes you take during the year. The summer is your chance to explore what really interests you. Choose from over 40 different classes in a wide range of subjects. Most students take 2 classes per session. If you stay for 6 weeks, you can take up to 4 different classes. Enrichment classes, STEM, Business Academies, Leadership, Sports Management & E-Sports, STEM, or Arts, the choice is yours.