- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Business, Economics, Finance, Forensic Science, Law, Pre-Med, Robotics, Fashion, Leadership, Arts, Photography, Cybersecurity, Sports Management, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Health Science, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Just minutes from the beach in the heart of Los Angeles, this program offers students the chance to attend America’s top public university while exploring the world’s entertainment capital. We've partnered with UCLA for more than 35 years and partner with UCLA Extension, UCLA Recreation, UCLA Anderson Center for Management of Enterprise in Media, Sports, & Entertainment, and UCLA Conferences to bring one-of-a-kind programs and activities to our students.
*It's not too late to have the summer of a lifetime in sunny Los Angeles - apply today!*
UCLA offers students the perfect campus on which to learn while enjoying the sun, surf, and sand. Apply today and join us at one of the nation's biggest hubs for the film and television industry and specializes in business, sports, leadership, screenwriting, and acting.
As a high school student, you may not have much say in the classes you take during the year. The summer is your chance to explore what really interests you. Choose from over 40 different classes in a wide range of subjects. Most students take 2 classes per session. If you stay for 6 weeks, you can take up to 4 different classes. Enrichment classes, STEM, Business Academies, Leadership, Sports Management & E-Sports, STEM, or Arts, the choice is yours.
You can also combine your experience at UCLA with one at the University of Michigan, too! Our multi-campus programs allow you to have both experiences so you can maximize time in the classroom and time on and off-campus with friends.
With our UCLA and University of Michigan combination summer program, you can compare life on two spirited campuses and take courses from all areas of interest to really see which major you'd like best. You can also spend up to six weeks away from home - that means the most time with your friends, old and new.