For high school students in grades 9-12 (ages 14-18), Summer Discovery's Pre-College Enrichment Programs are the perfect mix of college-level academics and fun activities. You will gain independence, deepen friendships both old and new, and explore your interests through diverse course offerings. The depth and breadth of our program options are unparalleled, so are you ready to prepare for your future?..(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Law, STEM, Computer Science, Game Design, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Health and Well Being, Coding, Arts, Photography, Cybersecurity, Study Skills
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Business Management and Administration, Government and Public Administration, Information Technology, Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Our middle school programs for students ages 12-14 have just the right balance of academic rigor and all-inclusive activities, combined with active supervision to ensure students get the mentorship and guidance they need. Learning is everywhere — in the classroom, residence hall, dining hall, on-stage, on the tennis court or ball field, on trips and excursions, and in the daily interaction between peers, dynamic teachers, and resident counselors.
*It's not too late to participate in summer programming that will prepare you for high school and beyond - apply today!*
Our Middle School Enrichment Programs are offered at the following campuses:
During our middle school enrichment programs, we actively communicate with parents during the students' stay for parent peace of mind. Other program benefits include: Academic Exploration: Participate in academic subjects and career opportunities that interest you and help to hone your skills. Take courses to prepare you for high school. Leadership Development: Learn the fundamentals of leadership while gaining the confidence to become a leader in your school and community. Amazing Activities: Choose from fun afternoon, evening, and weekend activities that engage students in campus life and connect them with the culture of the surrounding city. Friendship and Connection: Make friends from around the globe. Our programs bring together students and teach them to live, learn, connect, and collaborate.
Cost and Session Information
Our Middle School Enrichment programs range in cost from $1,999 - $9,799 and are available for a variety of date ranges and residential or commuter options. Please see our website for more specific details on each program.