- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
At Parsons Academy, students are divided into elementary, middle school, and high school groups. The wide selection of age-appropriate courses includes animation, fashion, graphic design, interior design, drawing, painting, cartooning, photography, portfolio development, and more.
Faculty members generally expect Parsons Academy students to complete short homework assignments that reinforce material presented in the classroom. This encourages students to develop their skills and work independently.
Senior-level Pre-College Academy classes may use nude models. Junior- and elementary-level classes will use only clothed models.