Oxford Summer Courses offers exciting 2-week summer programs across 40+ subjects. Delve into a subject you love guided by an expert tutor alongside students from all over the world in a world class university setting in Oxford or Cambridge. Small class sizes mean that teaching can be tailored to the student interests and are designed to challenge perspectives and develop new ways of thinking. Where will your learning take you?..(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
Times are changing. Business is moving fast. Thanks to the digital age, more and more people are setting up their own companies. Yet, start-ups need a great deal of investment – both financially and strategically to succeed. Learn what you need to know to skyrocket your business on our extensive Business and Entrepreneurship course. From competition and globalisation and macroeconomics to the marketing mix, you’ll be well prepped in a range of commercial areas.
Learn the Oxford way with tutorial-style teaching. Your expert tutor will foster self-directed learning and critical thinking through interactive seminars in small groups (no bigger than 8). During your course, you will complete two pieces of independent work (essays or problem sheets), which your tutor will then evaluate in either a 1:1 or 2:1 tutorial. Tutorials will provide you with the opportunity to discuss your work and feedback with your tutor and learn new perspectives from your classmates. On completion of the course, you'll receive a certificate and letter of recommendation from your tutor.
This course is taught in Oxford, Cambridge and London (subject to demand). You’ll have time to explore the city you choose to study in for yourself, as well as forging new friendships for the future, and there’s an action-packed programme of social activities, field trips and excursions to help bring your learning to life.
You’re not a tourist, so we won’t treat you like one. Instead, we’ll help you uncover genuine local treasures and show you what life here is really like, from the inside.
Cost and Session Information
Current cost for 2023 courses is £5,895
- All teaching, including tutorials (1 or 2 students per tutor), small group seminars (8 students or less) and skills development workshops
- Accommodation and breakfast every day
- All evening meals including those at local restaurants
- A three-course college banquet each Friday evening
- A graduation ceremony
- All programmed visits and excursions
- Airport transfers (UK courses only and conditions apply)
- Access to Oxford Summer Courses Foundations