- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Robotics, Game Design, Mathematics, Engineering, Cybersecurity
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
This summer, teens can explore a prestigious campus, make friends as they master new STEM skills, and join a community of 600,000 alumni who are changing the world with tech. Build in-demand skills in coding, game development, robotics, and design at iD Tech Camp hosted at Bentley University.
In our next-gen labs, music is playing. Collaboration takes place in small clusters. Tech rockstar instructors share their knowledge, helping you bring your creations to life. Whether you want to code a mobile app, develop your own video game, design levels for VR, produce a viral video, or experiment with AI, you’ll have a blast turning your passions into real-world skills.
Why iD Tech Camps?
- Uniquely qualified, passionate instructors and small classes make all the difference
- 50+ innovative courses for all interests, backgrounds, and skill levels
- A gamified learning system, The iD Tech Pathway™, designed for your long-term success
- Industry-standard products
- A taste of independence and a glimpse into collegiate life
- Off-computer activities including gaming tournaments, sports, board games, and campus excursions
- Friday Family Showcase—debut your final project and receive your official iD Tech diploma
We know the right instructor changes everything. Our staff empowers students with the most in-demand tech skills, while bringing our fun, inclusive camp culture to life.
Top university recruits and industry pros
Our selective hiring practices, honed for over 20 years, yield the most highly qualified, passionate instructors from tech companies and universities like Caltech and NYU.
All adults, no CITs, and thorough background checks
We adhere to a policy of no “Counselors in Training.” Instead, you’ll find fun-loving, well-paid, all-adult instructors. We take safety seriously. All staff members undergo extensive background and reference checks.
Trained in person
Once hired, each staff member attends Regional Staff Training. Via hands-on workshops, collaborative activities, and in-depth educational sessions, they hone their teaching methods and get immersed in our core values.