- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Writing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Credit Awarded: No
Hyde School's summer Academic Onward program in Bath, Maine is for new and current students who need to finish or improve current school-year courses and improve grade point averages, or need credit recovery or credit advancement in English, Math, History, Spanish, and Science.
These students include those whose current academic averages are failing or are near failing, those who began the school year late and need extra time to fulfill their credit requirements, and those who need recovery or advancement course credits to strengthen their transcript.
Most importantly, Academic Onward consists of the same primary components of other Hyde programs: a character-based curriculum, consisting of a demanding code of ethics, high learning standards, and a course format that encourages self-discovery through risk-taking and challenge.