- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Wildlife Ecology Research is a two week pre-college program where students learn ecology through hands-on research. Ecologists introduce students to ecological topics using a diverse array of wildlife and research techniques. Open to 9th to 12th graders.
Wildlife Ecology Research culminates in rigorous small group research projects where students develop and implement research projects from hypothesis to final paper. This program aims to provide a significant academic experience that will help students prepare for courses and research experiences at the college level.