- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: January, September
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Internships
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
Our interns benefit from working alongside professional and experienced singers, being mentored by their vocal section leader and building unsurpassed vocal and choral experience under the direction of Music Director Richard Coffey.
All of our internships are funded by an internship scholarship. Interns are required to meet all of the membership expectations as well as complete an internship evaluation at the end of the season. This evaluation is sent to the interns school music director for whatever credit is agreed upon by that school.