- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Mathematics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
The Emory Pre-College Program is a summer academic program for high school students. It gives college-bound sophomores and juniors an exciting glimpse of academic and residential life at a top-ranked national university.
Options in STEM: Computer Science, Envioronmental Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics.
Courses offered: Intro to Computer Science, Physical Oceanography, Transition to Calculus, Calculus I, Calculus II, Intro to Astronomy, and Intro to Astronomy w/Lab