- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Sailing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: 617-242-3821 ext. 12
Step 4 is a 3-week long advanced sailing course focusing on Racing and Cruising and the next stopping point for those sailors who have mastered the basics, possess solid boathandling, and want to perfect their skills.
Each session of Step 4 lasts three weeks, and students frequently repeat this step for a number of summers. During this time, they apply the skills mastered in Step 3 to take on more complex challenges, competing in local regattas cruising out to the Boston Harbor Islands for overnight camping trips.