- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
The Boston University School of Visual Arts’ Summer Institute offers high school students (ages 15–18) an intensive visual arts program designed to help students build exceptional portfolios.
Whether preparing portfolios for college admission or simply working to improve technical abilities, students are introduced to materials and methods used in professional artistic practice.