- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Bank Street Summer Camp is the premier progressive day camp in Manhattan for children 4-14. As a co-ed, child-centered, nurturing community, we pay special attention to each child, by making the camp an emotionally and physically safe environment for hands-on learning, discovery and fun.
Camp celebrates the individual child, creating a positive camp culture and zest for living that encourages exploration and problem solving. This positive environment is also reflected through the vast diversity of camp, including ethnicity, family structure, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation and learning styles. This environment recognizes and celebrates the differences between campers, staff and families, while teaching children to respect one anothers people/cultures/life choices/way of life. Program costs vary.
Cost and Session Information