- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
The AMDA High School Summer Conservatory Acting for Stage & Screen program provides navigation through the world of on-camera acting through intensive study and performance. Students will gain an insider’s perspective on the film and television industries by working on-camera with some of the finest actors and directors in the business. 2-week boarding program. Pre-college experience in a conservatory training environment. Find out more!
Learn to navigate the world of on-camera acting through intensive study and performance. Gain an insider's perspective to the film and television industries by working on-camera with some of LA and NY's finest actors and directors. By the end of your session you'll have an on-camera scene for your actor's reel that highlights your very best. By the end of the session, students will have an in-camera scene for their actor’s reel that highlights their very best. In addition to this, the session ends with an opportunity to audition for AMDA College and alternative AMDA High School Conservatory Programs as well as a final presentation for family and friends.