- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Australia, Fiji
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Scuba Diving, Animal Rights and Rescue, Wildlife Conservation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Experience Fijian and Australian culture in depth as you immerse in their daily life and age-old traditions. Join indigenous guides to learn hunting and gathering techniques, and eat what you've caught! SCUBA dive and snorkel the unsurpassed Great Barrier Reef from a liveaboard boat. Experience the vast cultural influences throughout the small, but unique, islands of Fiji. Find out more!
As part of our service-based learning program we lend a helping hand on a wildlife refuge and cook a delicious IndoFijian meal to donate at a women's shelter. No trip to Australia is complete without a tour of the world-famous Opera House and plunging into the waters of the Great Barrier Reef. We learn, firsthand, about the many cultures the countries we visit and will bring these lessons with us into your future travels.